E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present: McAfee Endpoint Encryption is a tool to offer Full Disk Encryption on the Microsoft Windows computers. The Full-Disk encryption was also known as Safeboot encryption before. Full Disk encryption enhances the system performance and also prevents the loss of sensitive data from the system as well as the cloud.
E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present
The Error “E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present” can be caused by the corrupted registry entries or misconfigured system settings. You can try to resolve the error by using the DETECH/EETECH set boot disk option to set the right boot drive. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure to resolve the Error E002000A.
Steps to fix E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present:
- First of all, you need to restart your system using DETECH boot disk which loads the McAfee DETECH interface.
- Now type the daily authorization code and then confirm the authorization status.
- Click Enable USB from the Actions tab, and wait for the popup window with USB enabled message.
- Click Ok and then click File under the Authentication tab.
- Now search for the Recovery Information file from the disk, select the file and then click Ok.
- Change the status to authenticated for the selected file and then click Emergency Boot from the Actions tab.
- After getting the popup window with the Emergency Boot message click Ok to confirm the boot.
Before performing the above procedure you must have the .xml or Recovery Information file on the disk or USB. Follow the above method to resolve the error E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present. In case of any issue, you can visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further assistance.
Common Errors of McAfee Endpoint Encryption:
- Endpoint Encryption no boot disk was found.
- McAfee Repair disk information.
- Issues with the McAfee Encryption recovery disk
- McAfee drive encryption fatal error.
- McAfee drives encryption 7.2 EETECH.
- Drive encryption 7.2 DETECH.
- Issues with the McAfee drive encryption 7.1 emergency boot.
- MCAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xee020002.
When you click on any of the of the option to authenticate or use emergency boot then you may see the above-mentioned errors. If you still need help with the error e002000a Endpoint Encryption disk information not present, then contact McAfee Support. You may also contact or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further help and support.
Hope you like the Article related to “E002000A Endpoint Encryption disk information not present”!